Tap on the field you wish to edit (title, artist, album, genre or year). Type the desired information in the field. Use the on-screen keyboard to delete or edit the current information, if needed.
- 1 How do I change the name of an artist file?
- 2 How can I change the artist of a song?
- 3 How do you change the title of a song?
- 4 How do I edit an audio file on my Samsung?
- 5 What app can i use to edit music?
- 6 What is the best music tagger for Android?
- 7 How do you change the name of a song on Android?
- 8 Can I edit a document on my phone?
How do I change the name of an artist file?
Right-click the track, and click Edit info option. In the “Edit Song Info” tab, you can update the metadata information of a particular song, including title, artist, track, disk, album title, artist, genre, year, and sort title (if the Show advanced options toggle switch is turned on).
How can I change the artist of a song?
How do I edit song info on Android?
- Go to the Google Play Music web player.
- Hover over the song or album you want to edit.
- Select the Menu icon > Edit album info or Edit info.
- Update the text fields or select Change on the album art areato upload an image.
- Select Save.
How do you change the title of a song?
Solutions for Windows
- Rename a Single Song. (a) Simply select a song and press F2. …
- Bulk Renaming of Songs. …
- Make a Music folder. …
- Change Metadata of Songs. …
- Changing MetaData Through the Song’s Properties. …
- Use a Software to Rename Songs and Add Tags.
How do I edit an audio file on my Samsung?
Method 1 of 2: Editing Voice Memos in Voice Recorder
- Tap ⁝ at the top-right corner.
- Tap EDIT at the top of the menu.
- Select the file you want to rename.
- Tap RENAME at the top of the screen.
- Type a new name under “Rename recording.”
- Tap RENAME.
What app can i use to edit music?
Music Editing Apps: Great Apps for Editing Music On-the-go
- Audacity Portable. …
- GarageBand. …
- Hokusai Audio Editor. …
- WavePad Audio Editor. …
- Notetracks. …
- Music editing tips.
Edit metadata with iTunes
It uses much the same process as Groove Music and takes just a second. Open iTunes and load your music. Highlight the track or album in the right pane and select Get Info. Select the options you want to change and select OK to save.
What is the best music tagger for Android?
Rocket music player is considered as one the best music tagger android since it provides genuine updates on yearly basis.
How do you change the name of a song on Android?
Rename a file
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- On the bottom, tap Browse .
- Tap a category or a storage device. You’ll see files from that category in a list.
- Next to a file you want to rename, tap the Down arrow . If you don’t see the Down arrow , tap List view .
- Tap Rename.
- Enter a new name.
- Tap OK.
Can I edit a document on my phone?
For editing documents on Android, the Google Docs app works in a pinch. After Documents To Go and Quickoffice, Android users’ third option (and their only free one) is the official Google Docs app. … (Keep an eye out for our guide to editing office documents on a tablet device, coming soon.)
Like this post? Please share to your friends: