Run the File manager on iPhone, tap on the More button and choose WiFi Transfer from the pop-up menu, see below screenshot. Slide the toggle to on in the WiFi Transfer screen, so you will get an iPhone file wireless transfer address. Connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your iPhone.
- 1 How do I share between iPhone and Android?
- 2 How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
- 3 How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone?
- 4 Can you Bluetooth iPhone to Android?
- 5 Can you AirDrop from Android to iPhone?
- 6 How do I transfer from iPhone to Android wirelessly?
- 7 What is the best app to transfer data from Android to iPhone?
- 8 How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone after first setup?
- 9 How can I transfer files from Android to iPhone without SHAREit?
- 10 How do I bluetooth from iPhone to Android?
- 11 Why can’t I send pictures from iPhone to Android?
Method 6: share files from Android to iPhone by Shareit app
- Download the Shareit app and install it on both the Android and iPhone devices. …
- You can send and receive files using this app. …
- On the Android device press the “Send” button. …
- Now select the files you want to transfer from Android to your iPhone.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone via Bluetooth?
What to Know
- From an Android device: Open the file manager and select the files to share. Choose Share > Bluetooth. …
- From macOS or iOS: Open Finder or the Files app, locate the file and select Share > AirDrop. …
- From Windows: Open the file manager, right-click the file and choose Send to > Bluetooth device.
How do I transfer files from Android to iPhone?
How to move your data from Android to iPhone or iPad with Move to iOS
- Set up your iPhone or iPad until you reach the screen titled “Apps & Data”.
- Tap the “Move Data from Android” option.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store and search for Move to iOS.
- Open the Move to iOS app listing.
- Tap Install.
Can you Bluetooth iPhone to Android?
Although the iPhone has built-in Bluetooth technology, wireless file transfer capabilities are limited by its operating system. To transfer files wirelessly between an iPhone and an Android device, both devices must be running the same third-party Bluetooth file transfer application.
Can you AirDrop from Android to iPhone?
Android phones will finally let you share files and pictures with people nearby, like Apple AirDrop. Google on Tuesday announced “Nearby Share” a new platform that will let you send pictures, files, links and more to someone standing nearby. It’s very similar to Apple’s AirDrop option on iPhones, Macs and iPads.
How do I transfer from iPhone to Android wirelessly?
This will automatically turn on hotspot on your Android device. Now go to the iPhone >> Settings >> Wi-Fi to connect to the hotspot prompted by the Android device. Open the file transfer app on iPhone, choose Send, switch to the Photos tab in the Choose Files screen, and tap Send button at the bottom.
What is the best app to transfer data from Android to iPhone?
SHAREit is one of the popular file-sharing apps available on Android and iPhone. SHAREit creates a hotspot network to transfer files without usingt your mobile data. Similar to Xender, you need to tap on the Send and Receive button on respective devices and then select connect to iPhone.
How do I transfer data from Android to iPhone after first setup?
Enable Move Data from Android.
Power on your iPhone > insert your SIM card > connect the iPhone to WiFi > follow the onscreen guidance to set up your iPhone until the Apps & Data interface shows > select Move Data from Android option on Apps & Data interface.
How can I transfer files from Android to iPhone without SHAREit?
To transfer files from Android to iOS, you need to install Send Anywhere on both devices. After you’ve installed the app, open the app on both the devices. You’ll see a send and receive button in the home screen. Tap on the Send from the device, that has the file you want to transfer and choose the file(s).
How do I bluetooth from iPhone to Android?
Connecting to Other Devices Using Bluetooth
- Move to the Settings screen.
- Tap General.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Tap OFF. …
- Put the other device in Discoverable mode. …
- Tap the device to which you want to connect. …
- Input the required passkey, such as typing the passkey on a keyboard if you are pairing with a Bluetooth keyboard.
Why can’t I send pictures from iPhone to Android?
Answer: A: To send a photo to an Android device, you need MMS option. Make sure it’s enabled under Settings > Messages. If it is and photos are still not sending, contact your carrier.