- 1 How do I test my iOS app on my iPhone?
- 2 How do I debug my iPhone?
- 3 What is debug mode on iPhone?
- 4 How do I distribute iOS apps without app Store?
- 5 How do I debug my phone?
- 6 Can you inspect on iPhone?
- 7 What is a debug app?
- 8 How do I know if an app is Debuggable?
- 9 Should I debug my phone?
- 10 How do I enable USB mode on my iPhone?
- 11 How do I clear a virus on my iPhone?
How do I test my iOS app on my iPhone?
Testing your app consists of these tasks:
- Configure your app for distribution.
- Test your app locally.
- Register all the testing unit device IDs.
- Create an ad hoc provisioning profile.
- Create an iOS App Store Package.
- Install the ad hoc provisioning profile and app on test devices.
- Send crash reports to developers.
How do I debug my iPhone?
What is debug mode on iPhone?
Debug mode enables you to see logs of various Tapjoy actions (sessions, placements, purchases, custom events, etc. ). These will appear in the Tapjoy Developer Console. This setting also enables logging to the Xcode console.
How do I distribute iOS apps without app Store?
How to share your iOS App without publishing on Apple App Store?
- Ad- hoc deployment: Apple provides an Ad-hoc app deployment option for the developers who want to share iOS app for the private beta or a temporary distribution. …
- Enterprise In-House App Deployment: …
- B2B VPP App Deployment Method:
How do I debug my phone?
Enabling USB Debugging on an Android Device
- On the device, go to Settings > About
- Tap the Build number seven times to make Settings > Developer options available.
- Then enable the USB Debugging option.
Can you inspect on iPhone?
Apple provides a very intuitive feature that enables web developers to debug and inspect web elements on actual iPads and iPhones. One just needs to connect their iPhone and enable the Web Inspector to get started. Note: This feature only works on the actual Apple Mac and not on Safari running on Windows.
What is a debug app?
A “debug app” is the app that you want to debug. … By the time you see this dialog, you can (set break up points and) attach your debugger, then the app launch will resume. There are two ways you can set your debug app – via the developer options in your device settings or via an adb command.
How do I know if an app is Debuggable?
Here is the example code you can use to check the value of debuggable attribute.
- private boolean isDebuggable(Context ctx)
- boolean debuggable = false ;
- PackageManager pm = ctx.getPackageManager();
- ApplicationInfo appinfo = pm.getApplicationInfo(ctx.getPackageName(), 0);
Should I debug my phone?
Background: Trustwave recommends that mobile devices should not be set to USB Debugging mode. When a device is in USB Debugging mode, a computer connected to the device can read all data, run commands, and install or remove apps. The security of the device settings and data could be compromised.
How do I enable USB mode on my iPhone?
Just go to Settings —> Face ID (or Touch ID) & Passcode —> USB Accessories. Toggle this option to on (green) and your accessories will function the exact same way they did before iOS 11.4.
How do I clear a virus on my iPhone?
How to get rid of a virus or malware on an iPhone and iPad
- Update iOS. …
- Restart your iPhone. …
- Clear your iPhone’s browsing history and data. …
- Remove suspicious apps from your iPhone. …
- Restore your iPhone to a previous iCloud backup. …
- Factory reset your iPhone. …
- Turn on automatic iOS updates. …
- Turn on automatic app updates.