Press the F10 key to exit the BIOS setup utility. In the Setup Confirmation dialog box, press the ENTER key to save the changes and exit.
- 1 Why is my computer stuck in BIOS?
- 2 How do I change BIOS settings?
- 3 How do I find my BIOS key?
- 4 What do I do if my computer is stuck in BIOS?
- 5 Why is my computer stuck on the Windows screen?
- 6 What is the most common error to fix when troubleshooting BIOS?
- 7 What is the BIOS key for Gigabyte?
- 8 What are the 3 common keys used to access the BIOS?
Why is my computer stuck in BIOS?
If some of the crucial hardware in your computer, like hard disk, CPU, or RAM are damaged, you won’t be able to boot your computer normally, or go past BIOS. … Sometimes if your hard drive isn’t tightly connected to your motherboard or the power supply you might encounter this issue, so be sure to check that.
How do I change BIOS settings?
How to enter the BIOS on a Windows 10 PC
- Navigate to Settings. You can get there by clicking the gear icon on the Start menu. …
- Select Update & Security. …
- Select Recovery from the left menu. …
- Click Restart Now under Advanced startup. …
- Click Troubleshoot.
- Click Advanced options.
- Select UEFI Firmware Settings. …
- Click Restart.
How do I find my BIOS key?
In order to access BIOS on a Windows PC, you must press your BIOS key set by your manufacturer which could be F10, F2, F12, F1, or DEL. If your PC goes through its power on self-test startup too quickly, you can also enter BIOS through Windows 10’s advanced start menu recovery settings.
What do I do if my computer is stuck in BIOS?
Solution 5: Clear the CMOS (BIOS)
- Turn off every peripheral device attached to the computer.
- Disconnect the system power cord from its AC power source.
- Remove the computer case cover.
- Find the CMOS battery on the motherboard. …
- Remove the CMOS battery. …
- Wait for between 1–5 minutes.
- Reinsert the battery.
Why is my computer stuck on the Windows screen?
In some cases, the “Windows stuck on loading screen” issue is caused by Windows updates or other problems. At this time, you can enter the Safe Mode, do nothing, and then reboot your computer to help the computer start normally again. Safe Mode starts with a minimum set of drivers, software, and service.
What is the most common error to fix when troubleshooting BIOS?
1 | BIOS Error – Failed to Overclock
- Your system has been physically moved.
- Your CMOS battery is failing.
- Your system is having power issues.
- Overclocking your RAM or CPU (we do not overclock our parts)
- Adding a new device which is defective.
What is the BIOS key for Gigabyte?
When starting up the PC, press “Del” to enter BIOS setting and then press F8 to enter Dual BIOS setting.
What are the 3 common keys used to access the BIOS?
Common keys used to enter BIOS Setup are F1, F2, F10, Esc, Ins, and Del. After the Setup program is running, use the Setup program menus to enter the current date and time, your hard drive settings, floppy drive types, video cards, keyboard settings, and so on.