Scroll down a bit until you reach the Switch Lock section, here you can find WiFi (Prevent turning on/off the switch) and Mobile Network Data (Prevent turning on/off the switch). Touch the unlock/lock icon besides to lock or unlock the Wi-Fi and Mobile Data access on your phone.
How do you put a password on your mobile data?
- Tap Settings from your devices apps menu.
- Tap on Security (or Security and Screen Lock), this is usually located under the Personal section.
- Under the Screen Security section tap Screen lock.
- You are presented with several choices, from here you can pick the lock type you want for your device.
How do I block Internet on my Samsung phone?
1. Via Phone Settings
- Go to Settings on your phone and then select Apps and Notifications or App Management on some phones.
- Here, tap on Apps and you will see a list of all installed apps on your phone.
- Select the app for which you want to block the internet access and tap on “Data usage details”.
How do you lock data usage?
Set a data limit
- Go to Settings.
- Go to “Network & internet” > “Data usage” > “Data warning & limit”
- Tap on “App data usage cycle.” This will let you set the day that your account starts its monthly cycle.
- Back up and toggle “Set data warning” on.
How do I block mobile data?
Your Android phone gives you a single button to disable data, for example.
How to turn off cellular data on Android for specific apps
- Start the Settings app.
- Tap “Wireless & networks” and then tap “Data usage.”
- Tap “Network access.”
- In the list of apps, clear the checkbox for any apps you don’t want using cellular data.
How do you lock your phone?
Set or change a screen lock
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Security. If you don’t find “Security,” go to your phone manufacturer’s support site for help.
- To pick a kind of screen lock, tap Screen lock. …
- Tap the screen lock option you’d like to use.
How do I make my WiFi private?
How to Secure Your Wireless Network
- Open your router settings page. …
- Create a unique password on your router. …
- Change your Network’s SSID name. …
- Enable Network Encryption. …
- Filter MAC addresses. …
- Reduce the Range of the Wireless Signal. …
- Upgrade your Router’s firmware.
How do I secure my WiFi settings?
The following tips can help secure your home Wi-Fi network against unauthorized access.
- Change the default name of your home Wi-Fi. …
- Make your wireless network password unique and strong. …
- Enabling network encryption. …
- Turn off network name broadcasting. …
- Keep your router’s software up to date. …
- Make sure you have a good firewall.
Can you lock your WiFi?
An unsecured wireless router will allow unwanted users to access your Internet connection and steal your bandwidth. Locking your wireless router prevents any unauthorized users from accessing your wireless router and Internet connection without your permission.
Like this post? Please share to your friends: