How To Recover Lost Android Data Without Any Backup
- Step 1: Connect Your Android device. First, launch Android Data Recovery software on computer and choose ‘Data Recovery’
- Step 2: Choose file types to Scan. …
- Step 3: Preview and restore lost data from Android phone.
Restore contacts from backups
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Google.
- Tap Set up & restore.
- Tap Restore contacts.
- If you have multiple Google Accounts, to choose which account’s contacts to restore, tap From account.
- Tap the phone with the contacts to copy.
Steps to recover contacts from Android after factory reset
- Connect your Android phone to computer. Install and run EaseUS MobiSaver for Android and connect your Android phone to the computer with USB cable. …
- Scan your Android phone find the deleted contacts. …
- Preview and recover contacts from Android after factory reset.
Solution 2 – Using Google Contacts website
On your computer, open the Google Contacts website and login using your Google account. Now, click on the ‘Settings’ icon at the top right corner. Click on ‘Undo Changes‘ and select the restoration period.
Go to Settings > Accounts and tap on your Google account. Tap on Account sync and look for Contacts. Now, enable the toggle next to Contacts and if it’s already on, turn it off and on again.
To do this, open Settings and tap on Google. Scroll down until you find Set up and restore. Select this then tap on Restore contacts. Any previous backups will be listed, so tap on the one you want and it will be restored on your device.
Android Internal Storage
If contacts are saved in the internal storage of your Android phone, they will be stored specifically in the directory of /data/data/com. Android. providers. contacts/databases/contacts.
Here is how.
- Go to Settings app on Samsung Galaxy phone.
- Scroll down and tap Cloud and accounts.
- Tap Samsung Cloud.
- Tap Restore.
- Scroll down and tap Contacts (Samsung account).
- Tap RESTORE NOW. Your deleted contacts from the latest cloud backup will begin restoring to your Samsung Galaxy phone.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Tap on “Accounts and backup”.
- Click on “Backup and restore”.
- Select the “Restore data” option.
- Choose “Contacts (Samsung account)” and other files you want to restore.
- Hit on “Restore Now ” to save the backed up contacts to your Samsung phone.
Does a factory reset delete everything?
When you do a factory reset on your Android device, it erases all the data on your device. It is similar to the concept of formatting a computer hard drive, which deletes all the pointers to your data, so the computer no longer knows where the data is stored.
Back up & sync device contacts
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the “Settings” app.
- Tap Google Settings for Google apps Google Contacts sync Also sync device contacts Automatically back up & sync device contacts.
- Turn on Automatically back up & sync device contacts.
Can I get my pictures back after a factory reset?
You can recover photos from a factory reset Android phone once you get a good data recovery app compatible with Android. An effective tool can also recover more than your photos, i.e., videos, call logs, messages, audios, documents, and so on.