Step 2: To take a scrolling screenshot, press and hold Ctrl + Alt keys together, then press PRTSC . You will now see a rectangular box highlighted in red. Step 3: Now, press and hold the left mouse button and then drag the mouse on the scrolling window to select the area.
Right-click on the taskbar icon of PicPick. Move your pointer to ‘Screen Capture‘. A new menu will open, click on the option saying ‘Scrolling Window’. Now just click on that window, where you want to take a scrolling screenshot.
To capture a scrolling window, follow the steps below:
- Press and hold Ctrl + Alt together, then press PRTSC . …
- Press and hold the left mouse button, then drag the mouse on the scrolling window to select the area.
- Release the mouse click and an auto-scroll will happen slowly.
- Press and hold Ctrl + Alt together, then press PRTSC. …
- Now, press and hold the mouse left-click.
- Next, drag the mouse on the scrolling window to select the area.
- Now, release the mouse click, and you’ll see an auto-scroll happening slowly.
- This will allow your entire window to be captured.
Click “Scrolling Window” to make a long screenshot. Open the webpage you’d like to capture, then press and hold “Ctrl” + “Alt.” Then, press the “Prtsc” key. Left-click on the corner of the red highlighted box and drag to select the screenshot area.
To take a screenshot of the entire screen, press the Print Screen (it could also be labeled as PrtScn or PrtScrn) button on your keyboard. It can be found near the top, to the right of all the F keys (F1, F2, etc) and often in line with the arrow keys.
How do I take a long screenshot on my HP laptop?
Press the Windows key and Print Screen at the same time to capture the entire screen. Your screen will dim for a moment to indicate a successful snapshot. Open an image editing program (Microsoft Paint, GIMP, Photoshop, and PaintShop Pro will all work).
Where is the PrtScn key?
Locate the Print Screen key on your keyboard. It’s usually in the upper-right-hand corner, above the “SysReq” button and often abbreviated to “PrtSc.”
How do I take a long screenshot on Windows 7?
Finally, press Ctrl + Alt + PrntSc and the capture scrolling window will open. Now, just click on the window and it will automatically start scrolling down. 4: Once it reaches the end of the page, PicPick will automatically open with a full-page screenshot.
Does Android Support Scrolling Screenshots Without an App? Yes, it does. At least most newer Android phones such as Samsung, LG, Huawei, and others have a built-in scrolling screenshot feature.
- Go to the Chrome Web store and search for “screen capture” in the search box. …
- Select the “Screen Capture (by Google)” extension and install it. …
- After installation, click on the Screen Capture button on the Chrome toolbar and select Capture Whole Page or use the keyboard shortcut, Ctrl+Alt+H.
How do you screenshot on a Windows 10 laptop?
Press Ctrl + PrtScn keys. The entire screen changes to gray including the open menu. Select Mode, or in earlier versions of Windows, select the arrow next to the New button. Select the kind of snip you want, and then select the area of the screen capture that you want to capture.