You can use one of these to set which toolbars to show.
- “3-bar” menu button > Customize > Show/Hide Toolbars.
- View > Toolbars. You can tap the Alt key or press F10 to show the Menu Bar.
- Right-click empty toolbar area.
How do I unhide a panel in Photoshop?
Hide or show all panels
- To hide or show all panels, including the Tools panel and Control panel, press Tab.
- To hide or show all panels except the Tools panel and Control panel, press Shift+Tab.
Select a tool
Click a tool in the Tools panel. If there is a small triangle at a tool’s lower right corner, hold down the mouse button to view the hidden tools.
If you’re in full screen mode, your toolbar will be hidden by default. This is the most common reason for it to disappear. To leave full screen mode: On a PC, press F11 on your keyboard.
Why has my taskbar disappeared?
The taskbar may be hiding at the bottom of the screen after being accidentally resized. If the presentation display was changed, the taskbar may have moved off of the visible screen (Windows 7 and Vista only). The taskbar may be set to “Auto-hide”. The ‘explorer.exe’ process may have crashed.
If your Tools panel disappears because you’ve hidden all your open panels, press “Tab” to bring it and its companions back into view. This keyboard shortcut works like a toggle, hiding all open panels or revealing them again. The “Shift-Tab” combination toggles everything except Tools and the Application bar.
Switch to the new workspace by going to Window > Workspace. Next, select your workspace and click on the Edit menu. Select Toolbar. You may need to scroll further down by clicking the downward-facing arrow at the bottom of the list on the Edit menu.
What is the shortcut key to show or hide the right side panels?
To hide the Panels and Toolbar press Tab on your keyboard. Press Tab again to bring them back, or simply hover over the edges to show them temporarily.
Some tools in the Tools panel have options that appear in the context-sensitive options bar. You can expand some tools to show hidden tools beneath them. A small triangle at the lower right of the tool icon signals the presence of hidden tools. You can view information about any tool by positioning the pointer over it.
Photoshop tutorial: Hidden tools in Photoshop
- Hidden tools.
- The Zoom tool.
- The Hand tool.
To restore the toolbars and menus, simply turn full-screen mode off. From within Word, press Alt-v (this will display the View menu), and then click Full-Screen Mode. You may need to restart Word for this change to take effect.
Pressing the Alt temporarily displays this menu and allow users to use any of its features. The menu bar is located right below the Address bar, in the upper-left corner of the browser window. Once a selection is made from one of the menus, the bar will be hidden again.
How do I unhide the taskbar?
How to Unhide the Task Bar
- Click the bottom of your screen to view the hidden taskbar. Right-click a blank section of the taskbar, then click “Properties” from the pop-up menu. …
- Uncheck the “Auto Hide” check box located under the “Taskbar Properties” tab by clicking with your mouse once. …
- Click “OK” to close the window.