Go to account.live.com/password/reset and follow the on-screen prompts. You can reset a forgotten Windows 8 password online like this only if you’re using a Microsoft account. If you’re using a local account, your password is not stored with Microsoft online and so can’t be reset by them.
- 1 How do I get into Windows 8 without a password reset disk?
- 2 Can you unlock your computer if you forgot your password?
- 3 How do I bypass Windows 8 password from command prompt?
- 4 How do I unlock my HP computer if I forgot my password?
- 5 How do I recover my Lazesoft password?
- 6 How do I reset my password on Windows 8 with a flash drive?
- 7 How do I completely reset my Windows 8 computer?
- 8 How can go to Safe Mode in Windows 8?
How do I get into Windows 8 without a password reset disk?
Solution 1: Reset Windows 8 password by other logon ways.
- Way 1: Logon with another administrator account.
- Way 2: Logon with PIN code.
- Step 1: Boot your computer from Windows 8 setup disk.
- Step 2: Open Command Prompt.
- Step 3: Overwrite file.
- Step 4: Reset Windows 8 password.
- Step 1: Get Windows Password Refixer.
Can you unlock your computer if you forgot your password?
Boot your computer and immediately press on the F8 key repeatedly until your computer displays the boot menu. With the arrow keys, choose Safe Mode and press the Enter key. On the home screen click on Administrator. If you have no home screen, type Administrator and leave the password field as blank.
How do I bypass Windows 8 password from command prompt?
For how to bypass Windows 8 password using command prompt, just enter the command “net user user-account new-password”. Key in “exit” command and press Enter to take you back to the login screen. Once you have logged in to your Windows 8 password bypass computer, just rename Utilman.exe.
How do I unlock my HP computer if I forgot my password?
How Do You Unlock A HP Laptop If You Forgot the Password?
- Use the hidden administrator account.
- Use a password reset disk.
- Use a Windows installation disk.
- Use HP Recovery Manager.
- Factory reset your HP laptop.
- Contact a local HP store.
How do I recover my Lazesoft password?
Boot from the prepared Windows password recovery CD, then Lazesoft Recover My Password will start automatically. Select the volume on where your Windows installed. Select the user account for which you want to recover password. Click the
How do I reset my password on Windows 8 with a flash drive?
Press the Win+F key combination to bring up the Search page, type “password reset” in the search box, you’ll find the “Create a password reset disk” option. Click on the “Create a password reset disk”, you’ll be greeted with a wizard. Insert your USB drive and then click Next.
How do I completely reset my Windows 8 computer?
How To Perform a Hard Reset in Windows 8
- Hover your mouse over the right top (or right bottom) corner of your screen to bring up the Charms menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select More PC Settings at the bottom.
- Select General then select either Refresh or Reset.
How can go to Safe Mode in Windows 8?
How do I enter Safe Mode for Windows 8/8.1?
- 1 Option 1: If you are not signed in to Windows, click on the power icon, press and hold Shift, and click Restart. …
- 3 Select Advanced options.
- 5 Select the option of your choice; for safe mode press 4 or F4.
- 6 A different start-up settings with appear, select Restart.
Like this post? Please share to your friends: